“The 1750 Syrah Rosé is one of my first Bolivian wine love affairs - that lives on today!” —Maria Bastasch, Chufly Sommelier
- 1750 Syrah Rosé 2019, 12.8%, Bolivia, Santa Cruz
- Aranjuez Tannat Rosé 2020, 12.5%, Bolivia, Tarija
- Magnus L’Rosé Sangiovese | Syrah | Merlot 2019, 13.1%, Bolivia, Tarija
Think rosé all day, with serious depth. These three unique varietals provide a window into Bolivia's biodiversity and terroir, highlighting the country's range of styles from the lighter, more traditional rosé to the slightly more savory and complex. These bottles are perfect for sipping in the afternoon but intense enough to enjoy for dinner.
Upgrade your selection for free shipping. The 6-bottle pack gets you two of each wine listed above and the 12-bottle pack gets you four of each!
- Unfortunately we do not ship wine to the following states: AL, AK, AR, DE, HI, MS, OK, RI, UT.
- Each individual receiving a shipment must be 21 years of age and present at time of delivery to sign for the wines.
- We will send tracking information by email once the order has been processed.
- UPS is our shipping partner. Shipment times vary by location. However, orders are typically delivered within 7 business days of being processed.
- Should one of the wines listed above be unavailable, our sommelier will replace it with an equally delicious wine.