“Whether you are seeking bold, rich flavors or an easy-drinking red wine for a weeknight, this pack includes all of my favorite Bolivian reds.” —Ramon Escobar, Chufly Founder
- La Concepción Cabernet Sauvignon | Syrah | Merlot 2018, 13%, Bolivia, Tarija
- 1750 Tannat 2018, 14%, Bolivia, Santa Cruz
- Aranjuez Cabernet Franc 2018 13.5%, Bolivia, Tarija
- 1750 Cabernet Sauvignon 2017, 13.7%, Bolivia, Santa Cruz
- Aranjuez Duo Tannat | Merlot 2018, 13.5%, Bolivia, Tarija
- Magnus Sangiovese 2015, 13.4%, Bolivia, Tarija
Taste the best bottles of red you’ve never had before. This curated selection features six extremely unique red wines produced from different producers throughout Bolivia, such as the inky, full-bodied Tannat, the most iconic red wine grape within the country. In contrast to the bold Tannat and Tannat blend are the more approachable (and crushable) Sangiovese and Cabernet blends.
The 6-bottle and 12-bottle packs come with free shipping with the 12-bottle pack including two bottles of each wine listed above.
- Unfortunately we do not ship wine to the following states: AL, AK, AR, DE, HI, MS, OK, RI, UT.
- Each individual receiving a shipment must be 21 years of age and present at time of delivery to sign for the wines.
- We will send tracking information by email once the order has been processed.
- UPS is our shipping partner. Shipment times vary by location. However, orders are typically delivered within 7 business days of being processed.
- Should one of the wines listed above be unavailable, our sommelier will replace it with an equally delicious wine.