“For those looking to go on an adventure and try something different and yet unique to Bolivian wine.” —Tealye Long, Chufly Co-Founder
- 1750 Pedro Gimenez 2020, 12%, Bolivia, Santa Cruz
- Aranjuez Tannat 2018, 13.6%, Bolivia, Tarija
- Magnus Muscat of Alexandria, 2019, 13%, Bolivia, Tarija
Treat your taste buds to something new. From native varieties to transplants, these lesser-known grapes thrive in Bolivia's high elevation landscape, and they're ripe with heritage. Full-bodied Tannat, floral Muscatel, and elegant Pedro Gimenez, known as the "grandmother's grape" in the Samipata region, are bound to be new favorites.
Upgrade your selection for free shipping. The 6-bottle pack gets you two of each wine listed above and the 12-bottle pack gets you four of each!
- Unfortunately we do not ship wine to the following states: AL, AK, AR, DE, HI, MS, OK, RI, UT.
- Each individual receiving a shipment must be 21 years of age and present at time of delivery to sign for the wines.
- We will send tracking information by email once the order has been processed.
- UPS is our shipping partner. Shipment times vary by location. However, orders are typically delivered within 7 business days of being processed.
- Should one of the wines listed above be unavailable, our sommelier will replace it with an equally delicious wine.